- Performance by an actor in a leading role * Daniel Day-Lewis in "Lincoln"
by an actor in a supporting role *
Robert De Niro in "Silver Linings Playbook--> Christoph Waltz Django Unchained
- Performance by an actress in a leading role * Jennifer Lawrence in "Silver Linings Playbook"
- Performance by an actress in a supporting role * Anne Hathaway in "Les Misérables"
- Achievement in directing * "Life of Pi" Ang Lee
- Best motion picture of the year * "Argo" Grant Heslov, Ben Affleck and George Clooney, Producers
animated feature film of the year *
"Wreck-It Ralph" Rich Moore--> Brave
- Achievement in cinematography * "Life of Pi" Claudio Miranda
- Achievement in costume design * "Anna Karenina" Jacqueline Durran
- Best documentary feature * "Searching for Sugar Man"
- Best documentary short subject * "Inocente"
- Achievement in film editing * "Argo" William Goldenberg
- Best foreign language film of the year * "Amour" Austria
in makeup and hairstyling *
"The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" Peter Swords King, Rick Findlater and Tami Lane--> Les Miserables
- Achievement in music written for motion pictures (Original score) * "Life of Pi" Mychael Danna
- Achievement in music written for motion pictures (Original song) * "Skyfall" from "Skyfall" Music and Lyric by Adele Adkins and Paul Epworth
in production design * "
Anna Karenina" Production Design: Sarah Greenwood; Set Decoration: Katie Spencer--> Lincoln
- Best animated short film * "Paperman"
- Best live action short film * "Curfew"
in sound editing * "
Life of Pi" Eugene Gearty and Philip Stockton--> Skyfall & Zero Dark Thirty
- Achievement in sound mixing * "Les Misérables" Andy Nelson, Mark Paterson and Simon Hayes
- Achievement in visual effects * "Life of Pi" Bill Westenhofer, Guillaume Rocheron, Erik-Jan De Boer and Donald R. Elliott
- Adapted screenplay * "Argo" Screenplay by Chris Terrio
"Amour" Written by Michael Haneke--> Django Unchained
This season is wrapped up.